The SkinCeuticals Brightening System kit includes a 1 oz. bottle of Phloretin CF, 1 oz. bottle of Discoloration Defense, a 1.7 oz. bottle of Physical Fusion UV Defense Sunscreen and a 1 oz. tube of Retinol 0.5.
Phloretin CF is a powerful antioxidant face serum featuring a patented combination of 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid to neutralize free radicals induced by environmental stressors such as UVA/UVB rays and pollution which may lead to visible signs of accelerated skin aging.
- Improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- FREE of paraben, fragrances and dyes
Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches in as early as two weeks
- FREE of parabens, fragrances, silicone, gluten and hydroquinone
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 is a weightless fluid with 100% physical filters that effectively provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This zinc oxide sunscreen contains artemia salina, a plankton extract known to increase the skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to most skin tones without a white cast
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- FREE of parabens and fragrances
Retinol 0.5 features 0.5% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release of the maximum available concentration.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and pores
- Formulated to minimize irritation
- Free of parabens, fragrances and gluten